Adobe Acrobat Reader for PC
Adobe Acrobat Reader Download for PC is the official app for Androids to view, annotate, share, and print PDFs. The freeware cross-platform with 635 million installations daily enables you to convert PDFs, export and import, create, edit, and organize PDFs more smoothly and reliably.
How to Download Adobe Acrobat Reader for PC
As we know Adobe Acrobat Reader is the exclusive app for smartphones. You can use this right from your big screen via using an emulator. Multiple emulators are available for this purpose. Below are two ways for running the app from a PC;
- Install Adobe Acrobat Reader for PC with the help of BlueStack emulator.
- Install Adobe Acrobat Reader for PC with the help of Nox emulator.
Install Adobe Acrobat Reader via BlueStack
- First of all, you have to install the BlueStack on your PC.
- On completing the installation process, launch the emulator by double-clicking on the icon.
- Log into the emulator with the help of your Google account.
- Open the “My Apps” option, and write the name of the required app in the search box.
- Utilize the emulator and download the app by clicking the “Download” button next to the app.
- After installation, you will be able to use the app for your PC.
Install Adobe Acrobat Reader via Nox
Nox player is one of the most reputed emulator that enables you use any of the Android’s app on the big screen. You need to follow given steps;
- Install Nox player on the PC, and log into through using Google account.
- Open the app by clicking the icon on the desktop.
- Write the name of the required app in the search box.
- Click on the “Installation” button, and install the app within few moments.
Simple Installation Process
Go to Google Play Store and download the APK file of the app. Next open the Settings option, tap to privacy, enable “Unknown Sources”, and select the APK file from File Manager or other related folder. Start installation process via following given steps.
Adobe Reader is a full-fledge source of viewing, signing, reading, and sharing PDF files. The main display screen is including with large-sized icons. Tool tab offers different categories such as Create & Edit, Review & Approve, Forms & Signature, and so on. Additionally, all categories are embedded with drop down menu for opening new files, password-protected documents, or applying of stamps and signatures. Find your required documents easily from search bar. Zoom option enables you to view or read text easily.
View, Read, & Print
Use dark mode and save your battery draining and view single page or multiple pages via scrolling option. Liquid mode gives you best reading experience and fast navigation. Flexible screen enables you to fix the documents in reliable size. You can print out the documents direct from your device.
Add comments, sticky notes, underline text, highlight text, and mark up documents withdrawing and annotation tools.
The app provides the opportunity of converting your PDF files to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, to any other related software easily.
Google Drive Integration
Integration with Google cloud drive enables you to store as well as access documents across devices. Mark important files with Star and access to storage providers via connecting to your Dropbox account.
- Simple Installation Process
- Easy-to-use Interface
- View, Read, & Print
- Annotate Smoothly
- Simple Converting
- Google Drive Integration
|Author Name :||Adobe (Freeware)|
|Update Date :||10/06/2022|
|File Size :||280 MB|