DU Recorder for PC
DU Recorder Download for PC is a versatile and high-quality recorder for capturing screenshots, recording as well as editing video without rooting your device. The app specifically designed for smartphones, but you can use it on the big screen with the help of the emulation process. The addition of different functionalities such as record tutorials, games, live shows, video calls, and so on makes the application more reliable.
How to Download DU Recorder for PC
As we know DU Recorder is the exclusive app for smartphones. You can use this right from your big screen via using an emulator. Multiple emulators are available for this purpose. And if you want to install the app for your PC, then you are in the right place, here I will give you step-by-step guidelines for installing the app. Below are two ways for running the app from a PC;
- Install DU Recorder for PC with the help of BlueStack emulator.
- Install DU Recorder for PC with the help of Nox emulator.
Install DU Recorder via BlueStack
- First of all, you have to install the BlueStack on your PC.
- On completing the installation process, launch the emulator by double-clicking on the icon.
- Log into the emulator with the help of your Google account.
- Open the “My Apps” option, and write the name of the required app in the search box.
- Utilize the emulator and download the app by clicking the “Download” button next to the app.
- After installation, you will be able to use the app for your PC.
Install DU Recorder via Nox
Nox player is one of the most reputed emulators that enables you to use any of the Android apps on the big screen. You need to follow the given steps;
- Install Nox player on the PC, and log into through using Google account.
- Open the app by clicking the icon on the desktop.
- Write the name of the required app in the search box.
- Click on the “Installation” button, and install the app within few moments.
Screen recording is the basic function of the app that enables the users to select the resolution of the video, frame, and bit rate. Use pause and resume options for screen recording, facecam is available for external recording, use floating window or hide it according to your need, and Brush for drawing, GIF recorder for recording screen as GIF.
Editing Tools for Videos
Create unique videos via using amazing editing tools such as trimming, removing any part of the video, a compilation of several shortcuts together, adjustment of background sound and speed of the video, the addition of subtitles for tutorials and pictures to vertical video. Rotation, cropping, and converting to GIF are also available.
Live Streaming Function
Integration of the app with other social media apps enables you to use facecame option for recording and sharing your videos live. The function enables you to adjust your broadcast resolution, settings, and privacy.
The DU Recorder with freeware license available for Windows 32-bit operating system of a laptop and PC, presented for all software users as a free download with potential restrictions. It is belonging to the Video category and it is developed by DU Recorder Team.
- Screen Recorder
- Editing Tools for Videos
- Live Streaming Function
- Free Access
|Author Name :||Screen Recorder & Video Editor|
|Update Date :||03/02/2021|
|File Size :||31.2 MB|