Gboard for PC
Gboard with built-in Google Search is the Android version developed by Google. The keyboard offers multiple features such as quick typing with little lag, use emojis and GIFs, and multilingual typing for switching languages on the fly.
How to Download Gboard for PC
As we know Gboard is the exclusive app for smartphones. You can use this right from your big screen via using an emulator. Multiple emulators are available for this purpose. Below are two ways for running the app from a PC;
- Install Gboard for PC with the help of BlueStack emulator.
- Install Gboard for PC with the help of Nox emulator.
Install Gboard via BlueStack
- First of all, you have to install the BlueStack on your PC.
- On completing the installation process, launch the emulator by double-clicking on the icon.
- Log into the emulator with the help of your Google account.
- Open the “My Apps” option, and write the name of the required app in the search box.
- Utilize the emulator and download the app by clicking the “Download” button next to the app.
- After installation, you will be able to use the app for your PC.
Install Gboard via Nox
Nox player is one of the most reputed emulator that enables you use any of the Android’s app on the big screen. You need to follow given steps;
- Install Nox player on the PC, and log into through using Google account.
- Open the app by clicking the icon on the desktop.
- Write the name of the required app in the search box.
- Click on the “Installation” button, and install the app within few moments.
Installation & Usability
Download the APK file of the Gboard from Google Play Store or any other related store. On completing downloading, open the Settings of your device, and enable “Unknown Sources” from the privacy option. Open the File Manager and select the downloaded APK file and start the installation process.
Now enable the “getting started” icon from settings to start the board. Select your language from “Switch Input Methods”. The Gboard is ready to work with. If you want to go back to the old version, go to the Settings and switch to your required option.
- Glide Typing helps you to type to slide your finger from letter to letter.
- Voice Typing enables you to give voice commands for dictating text.
- Cursive and printed letter writing is possible with Handwriting.
- Emoji search provides multiple emojis.
- GIFs give a perfect reaction to the text from friends.
- Gesture delete is possible via sliding left from the delete key.
Support multiple languages
The multilingual option enables you to translate your message into your mother tongue also. As the app provides 100+ languages such as Afrikaans, Amharic, Arabic, Assamese, Azerbaijani, Bavarian, Bengali, Bhojpuri, Burmese, Cebuano, Chhattisgarhi, Chinese (Mandarin, Cantonese, and others), Chittagonian, Czech, Deccan, Dutch, English, Filipino, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hausa, Hindi, Igbo, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Kurdish, Magahi, Maithili, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Nepali, Northern Sotho, Odia, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Saraiki, Sindhi, Sinhala, Somali, Southern Sotho, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Tswana, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Xhosa, Yoruba, Zulu, and many more.\
- Installation & Usability
- Multiple Tools
- Support multiple languages
|Author Name :||Google LLC (Freeware)|
|Update Date :||August 24, 2021|
|File Size :||(66.76 MB)|