Google Chrome for PC
How to Download Google Chrome for PC
As we know Google Chrome is the exclusive app for smartphones. You can use this right from your big screen via using an emulator. Multiple emulators are available for this purpose. Below are two ways for running the app from a PC;
- Install Google Chrome for PC with the help of BlueStack emulator.
- Install Google Chrome for PC with the help of Nox emulator.
Install Google Chrome via BlueStack
- First of all, you have to install the BlueStack on your PC.
- On completing the installation process, launch the emulator by double-clicking on the icon.
- Log into the emulator with the help of your Google account.
- Open the “My Apps” option, and write the name of the required app in the search box.
- Utilize the emulator and download the app by clicking the “Download” button next to the app.
- After installation, you will be able to use the app for your PC.
Install Google Chrome via Nox
Nox player is one of the most reputed emulators that enables you to use any of Android’s app on the big screen. You need to follow the given steps;
- Install Nox player on the PC, and log into through using Google account.
- Open the app by clicking the icon on the desktop.
- Write the name of the required app in the search box.
- Click on the “Installation” button, and install the app within few moments.
Security & Privacy
The browser incorporating updates of two databases (malware, phishing) warns the users about any harmful site. Sandbox tabs are for responding to communication requests initiated by the user. Configure your privacy from Settings. Open the three dots on the corner and go to settings and customize your settings as you feel better.
The browser with its powerful engine gives the fastest surfing. The private browsing options, Omnibox search, and synchronization with bookmarks and tabs give you more reliability. The app is most likely its opponent browser has the same performance and speed according to several measurement tools.
Developer Tools offered by Chrome are the best option for developing a website. You can easily navigate, analyze, interact, and tech content of site locations. For launching the Chrome Developer Tools open the “View menu”, select Developer, next Developer Tools.
You will find any latest update of Google as Chrome doesn’t rely on manually updating. The browser updates itself automatically and installs the related files.
Browse privately via using the incognito mode which enables you to disable history records, decrease visible breadcrumbs, and delete tracking cookies while shutting down. The mode will remove all of your activities while making your privacy fool-proof.
- Security & Privacy
- Fast Browsing
- Developer Tools
- Incognito Mode
|Author Name :||Google Inc (Freeware)|
|Update Date :||November 10, 2022|
|File Size :||217 MB|