Google Indic Keyboard for PC
Google Indic Keyboard Download for PC is the best solution for writing your messages in your own language. The app was launched in 2013, and now with 100+ million downloads on the Play store and a rating of 4.4 stars is one of the most useful apps around the world. The app is basically developed for Android, but you can use it for PC or Mac using emulators such as Bluestacks.
How to Download Google Indic Keyboard for PC
As we know Google Indic Keyboard is the exclusive app for smartphones. You can use this right from your big screen via using an emulator. Multiple emulators are available for this purpose. And if you want to install the app for your PC, then you are in the right place, here I will give you step-by-step guidelines for installing the app. Below are two ways for running the app from a PC;
- Install Google Indic Keyboard for PC with the help of BlueStack emulator.
- Install Google Indic Keyboard for PC with the help of Nox emulator.
Install Google Indic Keyboard via BlueStack
- First of all, you have to install BlueStack on your PC.
- On completing the installation process, launch the emulator by double-clicking on the icon.
- Log into the emulator with the help of your Google account.
- Open the “My Apps” option, and write the name of the required app in the search box.
- Utilize the emulator and download the app via clicking the “Download” button next to the app.
- After installation, you will be able to use the app for your PC.
Install Google Indic Keyboard via Nox
Nox player is one of the most reputed emulators that enables you to use any of Android’s app on the big screen. You need to follow the given steps;
- Install Nox player on the PC, and log in using a Google account.
- Open the app by clicking the icon on the desktop.
- Write the name of the required app in the search box.
- Click on the “Installation” button, and install the app within few moments.
Supports multiple Languages
You can write messages, update on social media platforms, and compose emails in your mother tongue fluently and smoothly. The app is including with keyboards of 12 main languages such as English, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, and Telugu.
The app used multiple modes for multiple purposes such as;
- Transliteration mode is for witting your native language in English alphabets such as “Asslam-u-Alaikum.
- Native Keyboard mode enables you to write in your own language.
- Handwriting mode is for directing writing on your phone.
- Hinglish mode is for suggesting two languages, one your native and the English.
The Google Indic Keyboard with freeware license available for Windows 32-bit operating system of a laptop and PC, presented for all software users as a free download with potential restrictions. It is belonging to the Tools apps category.
- Supports multiple Languages
- Multiple Modes
- Free Access
|Author Name :||Google Inc.|
|Update Date :||September 28, 2018|
|File Size :||23.5 MB|