Google Lens for PC
Google Lens Download for PC was published in 2017, by Google for detecting the text from physical paper, digitize, copy, and sent it to your PC. The app specially designed for the educational purposes along with the feature to improve your bad handwriting. The app is basically designed for smartphones but you can use it for a big screen using an emulator like BlueStacks.
How to Download Google Lens for PC
As we know Google Lens is the exclusive app for smartphones. You can use this right from your big screen via using an emulator. Multiple emulators are available for this purpose. And if you want to install the app for your PC, then you are in the right place, here I will give you step-by-step guidelines for installing the app. Below are two ways for running the app from a PC;
- Install Google Lens for PC with the help of BlueStack emulator.
- Install Google Lens for PC with the help of Nox emulator.
Install Google Lens via BlueStack
- First of all, you have to install BlueStack on your PC.
- On completing the installation process, launch the emulator by double-clicking on the icon.
- Log into the emulator with the help of your Google account.
- Open the “My Apps” option, and write the name of the required app in the search box.
- Utilize the emulator and download the app via clicking the “Download” button next to the app.
- After installation, you will be able to use the app for your PC.
Install Google Lens via Nox
Nox player is one of the most reputed emulators that enables you to use any of Android’s app on the big screen. You need to follow the given steps;
- Install Nox player on the PC, and log in using a Google account.
- Open the app by clicking the icon on the desktop.
- Write the name of the required app in the search box.
- Click on the “Installation” button, and install the app within few moments.
Simple Process of Copying Text and Pasting to PC
Google Lens is the latest app and used with only the latest version of smartphone and Google Chrome on the PC or laptop. You need to follow some simple steps to copy text from physical paper and paste it to PC;
- Sign in to your PC and Android with the same Google Account.
- Raise Google Assistant and Google Photos from the shortcut option, and head to the Google lens.
- Open Google Lens from the bottom left of Google Assistant, and open the viewfinder option for checking and capturing the image of the paper.
- Capture the image and sent it to Google Photos, open Google Lens from the bottom of the Google Photos.
- Select the text, tap to “Copy to computer” option, and a pop up will be shown “Text copied and ready to paste on—— (device name).
- Open Google Docs and navigate to “Edit” to “Paste” the text.
Scan & Translate
Scanning and translating different languages into English is possible. You can take help in the reading of signboard in any other country, landmarks of a new restaurant, town, or store, rating, and facts of any special place, purchasing or ordering food, copy long and complicated codes, and so on.
Identification of Animals and Plants
You can learn more about any type of animal and plant. For example, select Rose plant, and the app will give you whole information about it. You can make better decisions about planting and livestock.
Change your Lifestyle
Scan the different things about your lifestyle such as clothes, hairstyle, home decor, and change your look. Scan hotel name and find out the accessible menu, and scan QR code for social media with more information.
The Google Lens with freeware license available for Windows 32-bit operating system of a laptop and PC, presented for all software users as a free download with potential restrictions. It is belonging to the Tools apps category.
- Simple Process of Copying Text and Pasting to PC
- Scan & Translate
- Identification of Animals and Plants
- Change your Lifestyle
- Free Access
|Author Name :||Google Inc (Freeware)|
|Update Date :||November 20, 2020|
|File Size :||1.9 MB|