Google Pay for PC
Google Pay Download for PC is the online payment service platform used as a payment wallet for paying utility bills, online shopping, and sending money to your friends or family. Enjoy contactless purchasing via connection to your credit, debit, or bank account both in-store and online.
How to Download Google Pay for PC
As we know Google Pay is the exclusive app for smartphones. You can use this right from your big screen via using an emulator. Multiple emulators are available for this purpose. Below are two ways for running the app from a PC;
- Install Google Pay for PC with the help of BlueStack emulator.
- Install Google Pay for PC with the help of Nox emulator.
Install Google Pay via BlueStack
- First of all, you have to install the BlueStack on your PC.
- On completing the installation process, launch the emulator by double-clicking on the icon.
- Log into the emulator with the help of your Google account.
- Open the “My Apps” option, and write the name of the required app in the search box.
- Utilize the emulator and download the app by clicking the “Download” button next to the app.
- After installation, you will be able to use the app for your PC.
Install Google Pay via Nox
Nox player is one of the most reputed emulator that enables you use any of the Android’s app on the big screen. You need to follow given steps;
- Install Nox player on the PC, and log into through using Google account.
- Open the app by clicking the icon on the desktop.
- Write the name of the required app in the search box.
- Click on the “Installation” button, and install the app within few moments.
Set up Of Google Pay
- Install the program if it does not exist with your device. On completing the installation, you have to create an account or go with the already existed.
- Open the program and click on the “Get Started” button.
- Enter your creditional information manually.
- Click the “Next” button from the privacy preferences option, here you are offered some choices such as can you discoverable by friends, earn cash back rewards, or discounts during payment via Google Pay.
- Personalize your Google Pay account for saving your details about transactions or account information. You have the option to turn on or turn off this feature.
The initial set up will take you the main screen of the app. Here you will find four main features to follow;
- Pay is the mobile wallet for providing secure transactions with the help of a virtual account number for contactless in-store or online purchasing. Click on the “tap-to-pay option to access your payment history. The app enables you to place food orders from 100,000 restaurants, fuel up your vehicle from 30,000 gas stations, and parks your vehicle in around 400 cities, and so on.
- Explore feature is for you to get cash-back offers from banks. You can avail discounts and loyalty program accounts connection also.
- Insights offer complete details of your financial activities. It will show all of your verses, spent money and received receipts via Gmail.
- Google Plex is the combination of 11 banks and credit unions for managing your money in the app account without any services or overdraft charges.
- the online payment service platform
- Set up Of Google Pay
- Intuitive Interface
|Author Name :||Google Inc (Freeware)|
|Update Date :||March 24, 2021|
|File Size :||20.7 MB|