Google Play Store for PC
Google Play Store Download for PC is a freeware and pre-installed app developed by Google. You can browse as well as download apps developed with SDK and published by Google. Fast accessing to the large range of apps, quick finding of answers, exploring interests, and stay updated with Discovers.
How to Download Google Play Store for PC
As we know Google Play Store is the exclusive app for smartphones. You can use this right from your big screen via using an emulator. Multiple emulators are available for this purpose. Below are two ways for running the app from a PC;
- Install Google Play Store for PC with the help of BlueStack emulator.
- Install Google Play Store for PC with the help of Nox emulator.
Install Google Play Store via BlueStack
- First of all you have to install the BlueStack in your PC.
- On completing installation process, launch the emulator through double-clicking on the icon.
- Log into the emulator with the help of your Google account.
- Open “My Apps” option, and write the name of required app in the search box.
- Utilize the emulator and download the app via clicking the “Download” button next to the app.
- After installation, you will be able to use the app for your PC.
Install Google Play Store via Nox
Nox player is one of the most reputed emulators that enables you to use any of Android’s app on the big screen. You need to follow the given steps;
- Install Nox player on the PC, and log into through using Google account.
- Open the app by clicking the icon on the desktop.
- Write the name of the required app in the search box.
- Click on the “Installation” button, and install the app within few moments.
Simple Updating Process
The app is pre-installed on all Androids to manage the already installed and installing of fresh apps. You can update it through the APK. Simply go to the Settings of the device, About Phone, and tap to Version of Android. The procedure will take you to the new “Google Play Store” features.
Google Play Services
Use the latest versions and features with Google Play Services. The auto-updating distribution platform enables you to receive updates and easy integration with the advanced goodies offered by Google. You have to install Google Play Services for an effective work of your apps as a lot of apps can’t work better in absence of Google Play Services.
Create your Google account by entering your Email ID and get easy access to all apps provided by Google Play Store without any hesitation. Additionally, the app offers a “Google Play Protect” feature for safely checking the apps before installing. The auto-running of the feature secures your smartphone and enables you to avoid viruses, malware, Trojan, and other suspicious data. Google offers very strong and authentic reviews for multiple apps and makes the purchasing of apps easy.
The app is categorized into multiple categories which enables you to search popular as well as trendy apps and games. For instance, you can search kid-related apps in the specific chart.
- Simple Updating Process
- Google Play Services
- Fool-proof Security
- Multiple Categories
|Author Name :||Google Inc|
|Update Date :||December 9, 2022|
|File Size :||52.8 MB|