Helakuru for PC
Helakuru is a Srilankan application to write and read Sinhala font digitally. The easy-to-use keyboard layouts enable users specifically Srilankan users to type Sinhala/English fluently. The best digital platform for Srilankan users to for getting real-time updates run their online business, and its speech-to-text features make it more reliable. The app is officially designed for android devices, so you need to install the app for your PC with the help of an emulator such as BlueStacks.
Support both type of Keyboards
The availability of two types of keyboard layouts (Sinhala Phonetic/Sinhala Wijeserkara) makes the use of the app flawless. In Sinhala Phonetic, you are capable of writing Sinhala phonetically in English letters. On the other side, you can use the Sinhala keyboard layout via Sinhala typing. Both types are easy to use for both expert users as well as the novice.
Custom Themes Store
A large library of custom themes with support of Emoji styles helps you to change the background image, and you can create and use your own theme also.
Voice typing function with the support of Google Speech Recognition enables you to avoid writing on a keyboard. Just open your mic, speak your word, and find everything on your screen without any hassle of writing.
The Helakuru with freeware license available for Windows 32-bit operating system of a laptop and PC, presented for all software users as a free download with potential restrictions. It is belonging to the utility category.
Compatible with all Type of Devices
The app compatible with all type of devices such as Android, iOS devices, Windows 7, 8, 10, MAC, tablet, and so on.
How to Download Helakuru for PC
As we know Helakuru is the exclusive app for smartphones. You can use this right from your big screen via using an emulator. Multiple emulators are available for this purpose. And if you want to install the app for your PC, then you are in the right place, here I will give you step-by-step guidelines for installing the app. Below are two ways for running the app from a PC;
- Install Helakuru for PC with the help of BlueStack emulator.
- Install Helakuru for PC with the help of Nox emulator.
Install Helakuru via BlueStack
- First of all, you have to install BlueStack on your PC.
- On completing the installation process, launch the emulator by double-clicking on the icon.
- Log into the emulator with the help of your Google account.
- Open the “My Apps” option, and write the name of the required app in the search box.
- Utilize the emulator and download the app via clicking the “Download” button next to the app.
- After installation, you will be able to use the app for your PC.
Install Helakuru via Nox
Nox player is one of the most reputed emulators that enables you to use any of Android’s app on the big screen. You need to follow the given steps;
- Install Nox player on the PC, and log in using a Google account.
- Open the app by clicking the icon on the desktop.
- Write the name of the required app in the search box.
- Click on the “Installation” button, and install the app within few moments.
- Support both types of Keyboards
- Custom Themes Store
- Voice Typing
- Free Access
- Compatible with all Type of Devices
|Author Name :||Bhasha Lanka (Pvt) Ltd.|
|Update Date :||June 14, 2021|
|File Size :||42MB|