HP Smart for PC
HP Smart download for PC is one of hassle-free set up with your HP printer for scanning, copying, and sharing of documents right from your device. The app allows you to manage multiple functions such as the printing process using a Wi-Fi connection, Order supplies, getting support, and handling the HP account, and so on. You can use the application for your big screen with the help of an emulator such as BlueStacks because the app has no official version for PC.
How to Download HP Smart for PC
As we know HP Smart is the exclusive app for smartphones. You can use this right from your big screen via using an emulator. Multiple emulators are available for this purpose. And if you want to install the app for your PC, then you are in the right place, here I will give you step-by-step guidelines for installing the app. Below are two ways for running the app from a PC;
- Install HP Smart for PC with the help of BlueStack emulator.
- Install HP Smart for PC with the help of Nox emulator.
Install HP Smart via BlueStack
- First of all you have to install the BlueStack in your PC.
- On completing installation process, launch the emulator through double-clicking on the icon.
- Log into the emulator with the help of your Google account.
- Open “My Apps” option, and write the name of required app in the search box.
- Utilize the emulator and download the app via clicking the “Download” button next to the app.
- After installation, you will be able to use the app for your PC.
Install HP Smart via Nox
Nox player is one of the most reputed emulators that enables you to use any of Android’s app on the big screen. You need to follow the given steps;
- Install Nox player in the PC, and log into through using Google account.
- Open the app via clicking the icon on the desktop.
- Write the name of required app in the search box.
- Click on the “Installation” button, and install the app within few moments.
Installation Process for Setup
- Download the app from 123.hp.com or use QR code for scanning from “Get Started” card.
- Enable Bluetooth and connect your device with Wi-Fi connection.
- Turn on your HP printer.
- Accept the “Terms & Conditions” from the app.
- Click on the big + sign and select setup for a new printer.
- Allow the app to access the printer.
- Select the printer, enter your Wi-Fi password, and click on continue button.
- The app will complete the process by obtaining your IP address.
Use the camera of your device for getting high-quality scanning. You can work on already existed documents and send them in the cloud or save them as PDF or JPEG after previewing and editing. Additionally, edit your photos using multiple editing tools such as filtration, cropping, adjust the saturation, contrasting, and of course brightening.
Formal Smart Tasks
Enhance your productivity using customizable one-touch Shortcuts, and access to multiple printable crafts, cards, and other learning activities. You can send faxes via the app with the Mobile Fax option.
The HP Smart with freeware license available for Windows 32-bit operating system of a laptop and PC, presented for all software users as a free download with potential restrictions. It is belonging to the Free Productivity apps category.
Compatible with all Types of Devices
The app is compatible with all types of devices such as Android, iOS devices, Windows 7, 8, 10, MAC, tablet, and so on.
- Installation Process for Setup
- High-Quality Scanning
- Formal Smart Tasks
- Free Access
- Compatible with all Type of Devices
|Author Name :||HP Inc (Freeware)|
|Update Date :||11/03/2022|
|File Size :||(82.5 MB)|