KineMaster for PC
KineMaster Download for PC is a rich-featured and easy-to-use editing tool with a well-organized interface. You can edit any type of video, text, image, and share it on your favorite social media platform. Combine multiple video clips in an exclusive video through simply copy, paste, trimming, cropping, the addition of effects, transitions, stickers, and so on. The free-of-cost app offers a pro version with several powerful features.
How to Download KineMaster for PC
As we know KineMaster is the exclusive app for smartphones. You can use this right from your big screen via using an emulator. Multiple emulators are available for this purpose. Below are two ways for running the app from a PC;
- Install KineMaster for PC with the help of BlueStack emulator.
- Install KineMaster for PC with the help of Nox emulator.
Install KineMaster via BlueStack
- First of all, you have to install the BlueStack on your PC.
- On completing the installation process, launch the emulator by double-clicking on the icon.
- Log into the emulator with the help of your Google account.
- Open the “My Apps” option, and write the name of the required app in the search box.
- Utilize the emulator and download the app by clicking the “Download” button next to the app.
- After installation, you will be able to use the app for your PC.
Install KineMaster via Nox
Nox player is one of the most reputed emulator that enables you use any of the Android’s app on the big screen. You need to follow given steps;
- Install Nox player on the PC, and log into through using Google account.
- Open the app by clicking the icon on the desktop.
- Write the name of the required app in the search box.
- Click on the “Installation” button, and install the app within few moments.
Installation & Usability
Go to the Google Play store and install the app by following some simple instructions. On completing the installation, open the app and you will find a friendly and easy-to-use interface. The sober and well-organized interface lets you use the app in a simple manner. Just open the interface and carry out the multiple options for editing your own video within few minutes.
Multiple Editing Tools
Use the most advanced clipping options for giving a perfect look to your Video. It’s very easy to clip, cut, relocate, reverse, and change the speed of any clip. Regular from played option enables you to trim the right and left of the playhead and join multiple clips together without leaving any traces between them.
Insert different effects such as color filters, media, soundtrack, and layers right from the media circle option. The option helps you to capture video from your phone camera and add sound through your microphone.
Manage from Timeline
A timeline is a wonderful option for putting the timeline in the big space to the right and push the video to the left. This is the place where you organize multiple options.
The app serves its users without any charges. But you can avail the premium version and get rid of watermark and irritating ads.
- Multiple Editing Tools
- Media Circle
- Manage from Timeline
|Author Name :||KineMaster Corporation|
|Update Date :||December 9, 2022|
|File Size :||104.3 MB|