Mi Home for PC
MI Home Download for PC is presented by Xiaomi for accessing as well as managing products made by Xiaomi. The app controls all home appliances such as lamps, Air purifiers, tale clock or alarm clock, and security camera. Hassle-free and handy process of organizing all Wi-Fi-enabled devices remotely without any requirement of wire or cable. The app can be used for PC or Mac with the help of an emulator such as BlueStacks.
How to Download MI Home for PC
As we know MI Home is the exclusive app for smartphones. You can use this right from your big screen via using an emulator. Multiple emulators are available for this purpose. And if you want to install the app for your PC, then you are in the right place, here I will give you step-by-step guidelines for installing the app. Below are two ways for running the app from a PC;
- Install MI Home for PC with the help of BlueStack emulator.
- Install MI Home for PC with the help of Nox emulator.
Install MI Home via BlueStack
- First of all, you have to install BlueStack on your PC.
- On completing the installation process, launch the emulator by double-clicking on the icon.
- Log into the emulator with the help of your Google account.
- Open the “My Apps” option, and write the name of the required app in the search box.
- Utilize the emulator and download the app via clicking the “Download” button next to the app.
- After installation, you will be able to use the app for your PC.
Install MI Home via Nox
Nox player is one of the most reputed emulators that enables you to use any of Android’s app on the big screen. You need to follow the given steps;
- Install Nox player on the PC, and log in using a Google account.
- Open the app by clicking the icon on the desktop.
- Write the name of the required app in the search box.
- Click on the “Installation” button, and install the app within few moments.
Mi Security Camera
Managing the security camera of your house, office, or any other workplace may be the most important function of Mi Home. You can record or stockpile the film for two days to your Mi Home 360 camera with a microSD option. Set your time for monitoring and make your home or workplace more secure and safe along with the video recording, motion detector, and alarm notification features.
The simple and easy-to-use interface and Material Design offer a set of tabs for every device connecting with cards. Every device has an activation icon for giving its present status like it is turn on or off.
The MI Home with freeware license available for Windows 32-bit operating system of a laptop and PC, presented for all software users as a free download with potential restrictions. It is belonging to the Productivity category.
- Mi Security Camera
- Simple Interface
- Free Access
|Author Name :||Xiaomi Inc. (Freeware)|
|Update Date :||October 14, 2022|
|File Size :||131.7 MB|