MX Player for PC
MX Player Download for PC is the most powerful player for playing high-resolution audio/video files with the support of subtitle and hardware acceleration. A simple interface with multiple amazing features, unlimited file format supporting, a new WH+ decoder, and security features makes this multimedia player the most used application around the world. The application has no official version for PC or any other big screen, and obviously, you require an emulator for installing the app for your PC.
How to Download MX Player for PC
As we know MX Player is the exclusive app for smartphones. You can use this right from your big screen via using an emulator. Multiple emulators are available for this purpose. And if you want to install the app for your PC, then you are in the right place, here I will give you step-by-step guidelines for installing the app. Below are two ways for running the app from a PC;
- Install Facebook for PC with the help of BlueStack emulator.
- Install Facebook for PC with the help of Nox emulator.
Install MX Player via BlueStack
- First of all, you have to install BlueStack on your PC.
- On completing the installation process, launch the emulator by double-clicking on the icon.
- Log into the emulator with the help of your Google account.
- Open the “My Apps” option, and write the name of the required app in the search box.
- Utilize the emulator and download the app via clicking the “Download” button next to the app.
- After installation, you will be able to use the app for your PC.
Install MX Player via Nox
Nox player is one of the most reputed emulators that enables you to use any of Android’s app on the big screen. You need to follow the given steps;
- Install Nox player on the PC, and log in using a Google account.
- Open the app by clicking the icon on the desktop.
- Write the name of the required app in the search box.
- Click on the “Installation” button, and install the app within few moments.
Multiple Format Supporting
Supporting multiple formats is possible via MX Player. You will find SRT, SUB, SSA, SMI, MPL, TXT, AAS, and a lot of other formats that enable your access to your favorite video as well as audio files easily without any hassle of which type of mobile you have? Old or new.
You can change the themes and languages according to your choice. The PIP mode allows you to view different apps simultaneously.
Use your fingers and adjust the volume from the right side of the screen, adjusting brightness from the left side of the screen, and swipe left to right for going to the next or backward file. The gesture control technology enables you to add subtitles, edit them, adjusting of fonts and colors, speed, and so on makes your mobile the best place for enjoying everything.
Gesture Control Technology
Multicore decoding enhances the capacity of your device by up to 70%. Zoom option is also available that allows you to adjust CCTV footage on the mobile screen. Just scroll in and out for changing the subtitle text size.
The app offers parental control option for using your device by your kids seamlessly. They can use the app without snooping on any other app.
Fast & Easy Sharing
You can share any audio or video files with any other device without using your mobile data and Wi-Fi. The option allows you to share music, videos, photos, apps, and so on.
The MX Player with freeware license available for Windows 32-bit operating system of a laptop and PC, presented for all software users as a free download with potential restrictions. It is belonging to the Tools apps category.
- Multiple Format Supporting
- Gesture Control Technology
- Multicore Decoding
- Kids Lock
- Fast & Easy Sharing
- Free Access
|Author Name :||J2 Interactive (Freeware)|
|Update Date :||February 10, 2023|
|File Size :||103.5 MB|