QReduce for PC
QReduce Download for PC is an amazing tool for reducing or compressing your image size into KB or MB with readable quality and save directly to your picture gallery. The app enables you to fill out a form or any other documents right from your smartphone. The app is basically developed for Android devices, but you can use it for PC or Mac using an emulator such as BlueStacks
How to Download QReduce for PC
As we know QReduce is the exclusive app for smartphones. You can use this right from your big screen via using an emulator. Multiple emulators are available for this purpose. And if you want to install the app for your PC, then you are in the right place, here I will give you step-by-step guidelines for installing the app. Below are two ways for running the app from a PC;
- Install QReduce for PC with the help of BlueStack emulator.
- Install QReduce for PC with the help of Nox emulator.
Install QReduce via BlueStack
- First of all you have to install the BlueStack in your PC.
- On completing installation process, launch the emulator through double-clicking on the icon.
- Log into the emulator with the help of your Google account.
- Open “My Apps” option, and write the name of required app in the search box.
- Utilize the emulator and download the app via clicking the “Download” button next to the app.
- After installation, you will be able to use the app for your PC.
Install QReduce via Nox
Nox player is one of the most reputed emulators that enables you to use any of Android’s app on the big screen. You need to follow the given steps;
- Install Nox player in the PC, and log into through using Google account.
- Open the app via clicking the icon on the desktop.
- Write the name of required app in the search box.
- Click on the “Installation” button, and install the app within few moments.
The app uses two types of modes;
- Single mode is for resizing the quality and size of image. You can compress the image into KB or MB with readable quality.
- Batch mode enables you to compress multiple images simultaneously. You can create as well as share zip file on any social media platform.
Support Multiple Formats
The app supports multiple input formats such as JPEG, PNG, and BMP, and different output formats such as JPEG, PNG, etc. the app can handle large images without sampling, and if it got stuck, deselect it from settings.
The QReduce with freeware license available for Windows 32-bit operating system of a laptop and PC, presented for all software users as a free download with potential restrictions. It is belonging to the Photography apps category.
Compatible with all types of Devices
The app is compatible with all types of devices such as Android, iOS devices, Windows 7, 8, 10, MAC, tablets, and so on.
- Operating Modes
- Support Multiple Formats
- Free Access
- Compatible with all Type of Devices
|Author Name :||Mobso Apps|
|Update Date :||August 17, 2021|
|File Size :||3.4MB|