QuickShortMaker for PC
QuickShortcutMaker Download for PC is the best platform for creating shortcuts for your apps, processes, and activities. A built-in search engine gives easy access to the installed apps on your device. You can get rid of unnecessary processes and save your device from bogging down.
How to Download QuickShortcutMaker for PC
As we know QuickShortcutMaker is the exclusive app for smartphones. You can use this right from your big screen via using an emulator. Multiple emulators are available for this purpose. Below are two ways for running the app from a PC;
- Install QuickShortcutMaker for PC with the help of BlueStack emulator.
- Install QuickShortcutMaker for PC with the help of Nox emulator.
Install QuickShortcutMaker via BlueStack
- First of all, you have to install the BlueStack on your PC.
- On completing the installation process, launch the emulator by double-clicking on the icon.
- Log into the emulator with the help of your Google account.
- Open the “My Apps” option, and write the name of the required app in the search box.
- Utilize the emulator and download the app by clicking the “Download” button next to the app.
- After installation, you will be able to use the app for your PC.
Install QuickShortcutMaker via Nox
Nox player is one of the most reputed emulator that enables you use any of the Android’s app on the big screen. You need to follow given steps;
- Install Nox player on the PC, and log into through using Google account.
- Open the app by clicking the icon on the desktop.
- Write the name of the required app in the search box.
- Click on the “Installation” button, and install the app within few moments.
Installation & Usability
Download the APK file of software from Google Play Store or from any other authentic link. Open the file manager and select the downloaded APK file, enable “Unknown Sources” from the Settings, allow the required permissions from the app, and also prepare a backup of your device before starting the installation process.
On completing the installation process, access the app via long-pressing of the home screen, tap to “WIDGETS”, open “Activities”, and drag the icon of QuickShortcutMaker” and launch it. Choose the application, and create a shortcut via editing it.
The easy-to-use app gives full assistance to its users. Just swipe right to left and scroll a horizontal bar of tabs with tabs of categories such as;
- The activities tab is for displaying the present running tasks on the system along with apps and processes running in the background.
- The application tab is for installed as well as already existed apps on your device.
- The favorites tab shows the bookmarked apps.
- History tabs display all history related to QuickShortcutMaker such as tasks, accesses, and actions.
Filters & Modes
Filter your tasks and easily search installed apps via entering keywords. Additionally, two types of modes; normal and incremental make your searching easy.
Supports Multiple Languages
The app supports multiple languages such as Italian, Arabic, German, French, Espanol, Portuguese, Bahasa, Indonesia, etc. the app provides the option of rating the app to increase its functionality. The app developed by Sika524 and belongs to the personalization category.
- Installation & Usability
- Filters & Modes
- Supports Multiple Languages
|Author Name :||sika524 (Freeware)|
|Update Date :||October 5, 2022|
|File Size :||(10 MB)|