Tamil Keyboard for PC
Tamil Keyboard Download for PC is basically freeware software used for typing the Tamil language with multiple options that facilitate Tamil typing. You can use the keyboard for typing in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and any of social media platforms. If you want to install the software for your PC, it will be possible with the help of an emulator such as BlueStacks.
How to Download Tamil Keyboard for PC
As we know Tamil Keyboard is the exclusive app for smartphones. You can use this right from your big screen via using an emulator. Multiple emulators are available for this purpose. And if you want to install the app for your PC, then you are in the right place, here I will give you step-by-step guidelines for installing the app. Below are two ways for running the app from a PC;
- Install Tamil Keyboard for PC with the help of BlueStack emulator.
- Install Tamil Keyboard for PC with the help of Nox emulator.
Install Tamil Keyboard via BlueStack
- First of all, you have to install BlueStack on your PC.
- On completing the installation process, launch the emulator by double-clicking on the icon.
- Log into the emulator with the help of your Google account.
- Open the “My Apps” option, and write the name of the required app in the search box.
- Utilize the emulator and download the app via clicking the “Download” button next to the app.
- After installation, you will be able to use the app for your PC.
Install Tamil Keyboard via Nox
Nox player is one of the most reputed emulators that enables you to use any of Android’s app on the big screen. You need to follow the given steps;
- Install Nox player on the PC, and log in using a Google account.
- Open the app by clicking the icon on the desktop.
- Write the name of the required app in the search box.
- Click on the “Installation” button, and install the app within few moments.
How to set up of Tamil Keyboard
You can create set up of Tamil keyboard with help of following instructions;
- Tap to Start Menu and open the control panel.
- Click the “Change Keyboard” option;
- Open Text Services and Input Language Window and tap to “ADD Button”.
- Search Tamil language and select Tamil Indic Input IME 1’
- Click on the OK button.
Simple Work Process
You can use the keyboard for typing without installing it with the help of the Tamil online keyboard. Pressing of ESC enables you to turn on/off the keyboard. Additionally, you can view invisible Tamil letters by pressing Shift or Ctrl+Alt, or AltGr buttons. For copying the text from mobile, touch and hold the screen for a while and paste anywhere you want.
The Tamil Keyboard with freeware license available for Windows 32-bit operating system of a laptop and PC, presented for all software users as a free download with potential restrictions. It is belonging to the Productivity apps category.
Compatible with all Type of Devices
The app compatible with all type of devices such as Android, iOS devices, Windows 7, 8, 10, MAC, tablet, and so on.
- How to set up of Tamil Keyboard
- Simple Work Process
- Free Access
- Compatible with all types of Devices
|Author Name :||Desh Keyboards|
|Update Date :||June 16, 2021|
|File Size :||22MB|