Termux for PC
Termux Download for PC is the perfect emulator for Linux along with a complete installable package. Fredrik Fornwall has developed the app. It enables you to install any type of hacking tool such as Nmap, Metasploit, Wireshark, Sqlmap, and so on without any requirement of rooting your device.
How to Download Termux for PC
As we know Termux is the exclusive app for smartphones. You can use this right from your big screen via using an emulator. Multiple emulators are available for this purpose. Below are two ways for running the app from a PC;
- Install Termux for PC with the help of BlueStack emulator.
- Install Termux for PC with the help of Nox emulator.
Install Termux via BlueStack
- First of all, you have to install the BlueStack on your PC.
- On completing the installation process, launch the emulator by double-clicking on the icon.
- Log into the emulator with the help of your Google account.
- Open the “My Apps” option, and write the name of the required app in the search box.
- Utilize the emulator and download the app by clicking the “Download” button next to the app.
- After installation, you will be able to use the app for your PC.
Install Termux via Nox
Nox player is one of the most reputed emulator that enables you use any of the Android’s app on the big screen. You need to follow given steps;
- Install Nox player on the PC, and log into through using Google account.
- Open the app by clicking the icon on the desktop.
- Write the name of the required app in the search box.
- Click on the “Installation” button, and install the app within few moments.
Safe & Secure
The best combination of standard packages and accurate terminal emulation gives you safe access to remote servers with the help of an SSH client from OpenSSH. The PC users expand their work via accessing the command line, apps installation, and plugins with the help of the Debian-Ubuntu GNU/Linux APT package.
The lightweight emulating terminal now becomes a wizard with a package collection of Linux. Multiple powerful tools to manage remotely or on-device are available such as Bash, Zsh shells, editing of files through nano and vim, python console as a pocket calculator, store your contact list on a remote server via using rsync, and a lot more.
Termux gives an external display by connecting a Bluetooth keyboard. You can also use keyboard shortcuts and a mouse. Develop and compile C files by writing in C and Clang for creating your own projects. In case of stucking of device use GDB and Strace, and debug it.
The Termux app with freeware license available for Windows 32-bit operating system of a laptop and PC presented for all software users as a free download with potential restrictions. It is belonging to the Tools apps category.
- Safe & Secure
- External Support
- Free Access
|Author Name :||Fredrik Fornwall|
|Update Date :||05/18/2021|
|File Size :||87.1 MB|