Test DPC for PC
Test DPC Download for PC is the best solution for testing the performance of applications and improve the underdeveloped apps before launching them to the market. The sample policy device controller enables the developer to check the app behavior in a managed context.
How to Download Test DPC for PC
As we know Test DPC is the exclusive app for smartphones. You can use this right from your big screen via using an emulator. Multiple emulators are available for this purpose. Below are two ways for running the app from a PC;
- Install Test DPC for PC with the help of BlueStack emulator.
- Install Test DPC for PC with the help of Nox emulator.
Install Test DPC via BlueStack
- First of all, you have to install the BlueStack on your PC.
- On completing the installation process, launch the emulator by double-clicking on the icon.
- Log into the emulator with the help of your Google account.
- Open the “My Apps” option, and write the name of the required app in the search box.
- Utilize the emulator and download the app by clicking the “Download” button next to the app.
- After installation, you will be able to use the app for your PC.
Install Test DPC via Nox
Nox player is one of the most reputed emulator that enables you use any of the Android’s app on the big screen. You need to follow given steps;
- Install Nox player on the PC, and log into through using Google account.
- Open the app by clicking the icon on the desktop.
- Write the name of the required app in the search box.
- Click on the “Installation” button, and install the app within few moments.
Installation & Usability
Download the APK file of the app from the Google Play Store or from the given green download button. Open the File Manager or related folder for selecting the downloaded APK file of the app. Open the Settings of the device, enable “Unknown Sources” from the privacy option, and complete the installation process following the given steps.
Define some Settings before start working. Now run the tool in the background, run any tested application on Android, and the tool will read the application just like a system instead of a device system. After testing, the tool shows the tested app behavior via presenting some indicators. The developers are enabled to simulate different applications with a little change in the settings. Lastly, evaluate the tested app behavior on the basis of presented data by the tool.
- The app helps the developer to analyze the app behavior in the managed context that is including with two parts; Device ownership and Managed profile.
- Optimize the performance of the working environment via the setting of application restrictions, managing security fonts, and so on.
- Enable working apps via customizing device administration policies attempts for supporting different apps.
- The developers can address growing issues more reliably during DPC testing operations.
- The app supports up to 17 different languages to make it easily understandable in different countries.
- Integrated with other DPCs, the tool works like an implementation reference.
The Test DPC with a free license has compatibility with all types of smartphone devices. The app developed by Sampler developer and belongs to the general category.
- Installation & Usability
- Multiple Features
- Free Access
|Author Name :||Sample developer (Freeware)|
|Update Date :||September 16, 2021|
|File Size :||5.1 MB|