Viber for PC
Viber Download for PC is freeware one of the most commonly used audio, video, and messaging app. One billion users are using the app for texting their loved ones as well as making high-quality crystal-clear audio/video calls. Manage groups and sync your chatting history between your mobile and desktop.
How to Download Viber for PC
As we know Viber is the exclusive app for smartphones. You can use this right from your big screen via using an emulator. Multiple emulators are available for this purpose. Below are two ways for running the app from a PC;
- Install Viber for PC with the help of BlueStack emulator.
- Install Viber for PC with the help of Nox emulator.
Install Viber via BlueStack
- First of all, you have to install the BlueStack on your PC.
- On completing the installation process, launch the emulator by double-clicking on the icon.
- Log into the emulator with the help of your Google account.
- Open the “My Apps” option, and write the name of the required app in the search box.
- Utilize the emulator and download the app by clicking the “Download” button next to the app.
- After installation, you will be able to use the app for your PC.
Install Viber via Nox
Nox player is one of the most reputed emulator that enables you use any of the Android’s app on the big screen. You need to follow given steps;
- Install Nox player on the PC, and log into through using Google account.
- Open the app by clicking the icon on the desktop.
- Write the name of the required app in the search box.
- Click on the “Installation” button, and install the app within few moments.
Download the app from Google Play Store or tap the green “Download” button below. On completing the installation, insert your mobile number and username. Verify your phone number and allows permissions for accessing your address book and photo gallery.
The simple and intuitive interface with all features is very easy-to-use. Tap to the big blue + button and start one-on-one or group calling and texting with your friends and family. On the left side “Chat tab” is for showing your history. The purple icon is for Viber users and you can call a friend who is not using Viber via Viber-Out call.
Privacy & Security
End-to-end encryption is always turned on by default. It means no one can access your private chatting or calling. Only person or group who is involved in a conversation with you can see or hear your messages. Your online conversation is completely safe and can’t be sold to any 3rd –party.
Use of Stickers
A unique store for stickers with unlimited stickers is available for displaying your current mood and feelings. Communicate more reliably and genuinely and expressed your feelings via stickers, emoticons, and GIFs.
The free of cost app offers its services without a penny. It is compatible with all types of devices such as Android, iOS, tablets, desktop Windows, and MAC. The app developed by Viber Media and belongs to the utility category.
Free Audio/Video Calling
Create a group and arrange conference audio/video calls for up to 9 people at a time. The high-quality and crystal-clear calling system gives you a genuine environment. One-on-one or group chatting like other social media apps is available on the app.
- Simple Process
- Intuitive Interface
- Privacy & Security
- Use of Stickers
- Free Access
- Free Audio/Video Calling
|Author Name :||Viber Media (Freeware)|
|Update Date :||November 23, 2022|
|File Size :||174.7 MB|