VivaVideo for PC
VivaVideo Download for PC is one of the best video editors as well as a photo slideshow maker. Create unique short videos with the help of multiple high-class features offered by the app. You will find mini-tutorials for every tool and easily apply them to your video editing.
How to Download VivaVideo for PC
As we know VivaVideo is the exclusive app for smartphones. You can use this right from your big screen via using an emulator. Multiple emulators are available for this purpose. Below are two ways for running the app from a PC;
- Install VivaVideo for PC with the help of BlueStack emulator.
- Install VivaVideo for PC with the help of Nox emulator.
Install VivaVideo via BlueStack
- First of all, you have to install the BlueStack on your PC.
- On completing the installation process, launch the emulator by double-clicking on the icon.
- Log into the emulator with the help of your Google account.
- Open the “My Apps” option, and write the name of the required app in the search box.
- Utilize the emulator and download the app by clicking the “Download” button next to the app.
- After installation, you will be able to use the app for your PC.
Install VivaVideo via Nox
Nox player is one of the most reputed emulator that enables you use any of the Android’s app on the big screen. You need to follow given steps;
- Install Nox player on the PC, and log into through using Google account.
- Open the app by clicking the icon on the desktop.
- Write the name of the required app in the search box.
- Click on the “Installation” button, and install the app within few moments.
Installation & Usability
The app is easily available on Google Play Store because of its awesome features and easy-to-use tools. Download the APK file of the app and install it by following the given steps. On completing the installation process, launch the app, and start working on the simple and intuitive interface.
Change the length of a clip from start to endpoint, size of the frame, and focus the position on the required point. Now apply other features to this raw footage and give a professional touch to your video.
Creating a video montage taken from your gallery is easy, as the app joins these images via auto-applying of transitions and other editing tweaks like stickers and captions.
Addition of Sound Track
Create trendy as well as professional videos by adding sound effects and voice-overs simultaneously on the video.
Multiple Editing Tools
Use multiple editing tools such as cut, crop, merge, and copy, paste, and so on for creating a unique and professional-look video. The blur feature simply blurs the background of your videos. You can easily cut and join different pieces of clips and make a long video. Additionally, add effects, transitions, glitch effects, and so on.
Add Text & Stickers
Add text to your videos with 100+ popular fonts and text styles. Unlimited funny and cute stickers are also available to make your video high-class interesting.
Save & Share
Complete your masterpiece with the help of awesome features, save it to your device, and share it on any social media platform such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and so on.
The free of charge app serves its users free of cost, and you can avail of its pro version for getting subscriptions according to its monthly or annual subscription plan. The app developed by QuVideo Inc and belongs to the Video category.
- Installation & Usability
- Addition of Sound Track
- Multiple Editing Tools
- Add Text & Stickers
- Save & Share
|Author Name :||QuVideo, Inc (Freeware)|
|Update Date :||December 19, 2022|
|File Size :||137.3 MB|