Xender for PC
Xender Download for PC is the fastest and all-in-one file-sharing application. Share or transfer data from phone to phone or phone to PC without any need for Wi-Fi or mobile data. 200 times faster than Bluetooth but don’t use for large distance sharing.
How to Download Xender for PC
As we know Xender is the exclusive app for smartphones. You can use this right from your big screen via using an emulator. Multiple emulators are available for this purpose. Below are two ways for running the app from a PC;
- Install Xender for PC with the help of BlueStack emulator.
- Install Xender for PC with the help of Nox emulator.
Install Xender via BlueStack
- First of all, you have to install the BlueStack on your PC.
- On completing the installation process, launch the emulator by double-clicking on the icon.
- Log into the emulator with the help of your Google account.
- Open the “My Apps” option, and write the name of the required app in the search box.
- Utilize the emulator and download the app by clicking the “Download” button next to the app.
- After installation, you will be able to use the app for your PC.
Install Xender via Nox
Nox player is one of the most reputed emulator that enables you use any of the Android’s app on the big screen. You need to follow given steps;
- Install Nox player on the PC, and log into through using Google account.
- Open the app by clicking the icon on the desktop.
- Write the name of the required app in the search box.
- Click on the “Installation” button, and install the app within few moments.
Simple Installation Process
- Download the APK file of the app from the Google Play Store or any other related link.
- Go to the Settings of mobile and enable “Unknown Sources” from the Privacy option.
- Open file manager and select the downloaded APK of the app.
- Start the installation process via the following steps.
- Click “Done” and enjoy using the app.
The fast sharing process enables you to transfer your data from an old phone to a new one or phone to a PC. No need for any flash drive, internet, or mobile data, just click and start transferring your photos, audio, videos, and documents.
The app works as a cross-platform and supports multiple devices such as Androids, tablets, iOS, PC, and Mac. You can transfer data up to 4 devices simultaneously. A built-in File Manager lets you enjoy audio video tracks. Transfer up to 40MB file within one swipe of your finger.
Supports Multiple Languages
Use the app in your own language as the app supports multiple languages such as English, Arabic, Bengali, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Thai, Turkish, Hindi, German, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Vietnamese
The Xender with a freeware license serves its users without any requirement of internet or USB. The app developed by Xender Team and belongs to the general category.
- Simple Installation Process
- Fast Sharing
- Supports Multiple Languages
- Free Access
- Share content with your friends without any hassle of internet or USB
- Limitless data transfer
|Author Name :||Xender Team (Freeware)|
|Update Date :||December 3, 2022|
|File Size :||(23.17 MB)|